Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wolf: Introduction - Blog Post #1



Hi, I’m Adam Wolf and I’m a junior majoring in communication arts and journalism. I grew up in Richfield, WI, a small town about thirty minutes north of Milwaukee that likely fulfills every stereotype you’ve heard about rural Wisconsin. While I am taking this course to fulfill a degree requirement, I’ve always been intrigued by the internet and its growing prominence as a cultural institution, and look forward to building on that knowledge.

In my free time, I try to entertain myself largely through running and playing basketball. When I lack the motivation to do those things, I’ll waste time by watching sports, watching shows on Netflix, and aimlessly surfing the internet. This aimless surfing usually consists of me cruising YouTube and silently rocking out to videos of old concerts from my favorite musicians (Pearl Jam and Bruce Springsteen videos tend to win out). This should be an interesting semester, and I am eager to read what everyone has to say on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment