I've been on Chatroulette before and I feel like I definitely saw the point when I went on. Too many points... So I decided to revisit the lost land of Myspace and check out if I-dosing really has any effect.
I first browsed through random profiles on Myspace. The weird part was that the site had already filled in my search preferences for 'women between the ages of 18 and 35.' I'm not sure if the site had previous information on me (through cookies) or if the category of women in that age group have simply become the default since they are the majority of searches. Regardless, all of the profiles I saw seemed very bare in comparison to Facebook and the layout of the site is just more difficult to maneuver in.
As far as getting high from I-dosing, I think someone would already have to be under the influence of something. I listened to several tracks that were labeled as producing the same effects as ecstasy or LSD. The only thing I felt was a bit of relaxation. I did find one track that was kind of trippy at first, though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twm1cAEWb8w&feature=related.
No comments:
Post a Comment