What I love about this site (and I suppose the whole yogi 'aura' in general) is how kind, honest, and accepting the members seem to be. As I mentioned before, the user "Marina" is one of the most active members on the site. I have noticed her name consistently on the news feed, and she is by far the most talkative and responsive to my posts/questions. In a previous post, I shared a video Marina posted on the site "Shit Yogis Say". It seems Marina really enjoys sharing videos, because the next time i logged on, she had posted another video.
I've got to hand it to her though, Marina does post entertaining videos, and this one was especially moving. Here is a link BTW in case anyone wants to watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOo3jzkhYA
I loved this video so I immediately commented so Marina would know her post was appreciated, as she has and would do the same for me.
And, as expected she continues to post findings she wants to share with fellow yogis on her online community. Recently, she posted this recipe for non-toxic homemade handsoap.
Thanks Marina!



No comments:
Post a Comment