Sunday, April 22, 2012
Turner YouTube v Hulu
So I watched a youtube video that was on the homepage. Much different from Hulu YouTube, I'm guessing for some time now, lists videos that have been popular for the day, week, etc so I chose a random one to watch. I watched the video of a young man interviewing people on various topics. It was an interesting video and seemed to be going for the comedic factor. What was interesting about the video was once the video was over links to the channel and other videos covering various topics were listed as icons on the video screen. For Hulu I watched a trailer for the new movie with Tom Cruise, not interested in seeing it btw. It was though, of much higher quality and did have an ad prior to the video playing. This occurs on both sites but I believe on YouTube its mostly just on videos with much higher traffic as opposed to it being standard procedure if you will on Hulu. Though they are both video sites they seem to offer different services, YouTube being mostly short videos for either music, news, comedy etc. Hulu offers televisions series in full and seems to try and pull the viewer much more than YouTube.
Labels:
participation 6,
turner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment