Since I am now following many more blogs my newsfeed has substantially more information being posted each day. I am now using Tumblr more like how I use Twitter, in that I am using it as a news source now. By following several news/ political Tumblr pages I am receiving feed on news topics and political opinions. I find it interesting that the many social networking sites which exist today are used quite similarly, what is it that dictates which sites you use for what? I would assume that its the popularity of each site. For example 98% of my friends are on facebook, but very few are on Tumblr, which is another reason why I am having trouble finding followers.
I have used all the dashboard features now to post various links (text/ photo/ quote/ link/ chat/ audio/ video). I do not exactly understand how some differ from each other, you are allowed to post a YouTube video in either link or audio. I would assume the venue in which one posts there material would be the highest quality if you use the actual correct icon to post material.
No comments:
Post a Comment