Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introduction!


What’s good everybody! 

My name is Esteban Copado and I was born in raised down south in San Antonio, Texas.  I am a senior here at the UW, studying Communication Arts on the Rhetoric side, as well as, attaining a certificate in Criminal Justice. 

What I would like to do once I am done at this University is to get into coaching.  My dream job is to coach the game of basketball at the Division 1 level someday.  Helping me in this process is my current job with the Men’s Basketball team. In doing this I am able to gain the full experience of what it is to be a part of a successful program, while at the same time, learning all the steps that it takes to get to that point.  This is my fourth year with the team and I am planning on staying a fifth year for even MORE experience!  Plus, I get all this cool gear and get to travel to places I would have NEVER thought I’d go, so why would I even want to leave! haha.  So, if you are at any of the games, feel free to come by and say hi. 

I also do a whole lot of tweeting, maybe even during lecture,  so feel free to follow me!  
@EaglesphanatiC7

See you all in discussion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment