I have heard of i-dosing before, but had never actually thought to try it. Here's a link to the video I watched.
I'm quite impressed that I managed to listen for the full 10 minutes of the video. It starts off with a high pitched pulsating sound with a scratching noise in the background. The video screen shows two pinks hearts with a red background, white ivy leaves, and lettering on the bottom that spells out "Ecstasy QH". The video is supposed to mimic the feeling while on MDMA. As someone who has experience with such things, I did not feel "high". Instead, my feelings tended towards "annoyed" and "regretful for having listened to this". I then read several articles about the i-Dosing phenomenon, mostly from the point of view of parents and public officials, and the potential for these videos to be a "gateway drug". There is no scientific evidence to support these claims and, after experiencing one myself, I am of the opinion that if any effects were felt at all, they would be as a result of a placebo effect and/or due to the i-Dose user having no experience with the actual drugs in question.
I'm quite impressed that I managed to listen for the full 10 minutes of the video. It starts off with a high pitched pulsating sound with a scratching noise in the background. The video screen shows two pinks hearts with a red background, white ivy leaves, and lettering on the bottom that spells out "Ecstasy QH". The video is supposed to mimic the feeling while on MDMA. As someone who has experience with such things, I did not feel "high". Instead, my feelings tended towards "annoyed" and "regretful for having listened to this". I then read several articles about the i-Dosing phenomenon, mostly from the point of view of parents and public officials, and the potential for these videos to be a "gateway drug". There is no scientific evidence to support these claims and, after experiencing one myself, I am of the opinion that if any effects were felt at all, they would be as a result of a placebo effect and/or due to the i-Dose user having no experience with the actual drugs in question.
No comments:
Post a Comment