Sunday, February 26, 2012

Goodman: Practicum post 2/discussion questions

After spending some time on twitter reading and engaging with tweets from college students, I've noticed that, for the most part, they interact with the Twitter community as most other average citizens would. When I say average citizen, I mean not as a celebrity or organization, two accounts that behave very differently from an average user.

But, something I have noticed among some college student's accounts is that some of them have some tweets that probably aren't appropriate for social media sites. I have some examples to show tomorrow in my presentation but here are some discussion questions for you to think about for now:

- Do you treat all social media/blogging sites with the same standard of what material it is appropriate to post?

-Are inappropriate tweets the same as inappropriate pictures or other media on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment