Sunday, March 18, 2012

Anna Johnson Blog #4

I didn't think my full name (Anna Celeste Johnson) would pull many hits on Google, but I actually was two of the top four hits. They were blog posts from my old blog. After that, there was no trace of me in the search. I thought it was interesting that only my old blog showed up and not Facebook, not twitter, and especially not my new blog.

I very briefly looked through the photos, but after the first page, I knew I wouldn't be in the results.

As I looked through the other web searches I thought the result from census-online.us/view/JOHNSON was really interesting. According to the site there are 10,757 people named "Anna Johnson" in the United States. I knew my name was really common, but that number really put things into perspective. I also checked Spokeo.com, but I didn't show up.

I'm glad I was some of the top hits, but I'm disappointed the posts were new or from my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment