Monday, March 26, 2012
Copyrights Online Post 5
In all honesty, I hardly notice copyrights online. The only time I ever pay attention to them is when I am denied access because of copyright infringement. This really only ever happens to me though when I go on youtube. Sometimes I will be searching for a song or a television show on google and I will be directed to a youtube link but then when I get there the video will have been moved. This really does not happen very often and I have been able to watch television shows and movies online pretty easily...despite the fact that it probably does go against copyright laws. Another time I have noticed copyright problems is when a professor is able to post the first few chapters of a book online for class but has to stop after a certain point because they aren't allowed to show more. Honestly though if these laws aren't being enforced through the website itself, I certainly am not the one to enforce them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment