Monday, March 19, 2012
Morris: Blog Post #4
When I Googled myself for this assignment I was able to locate more information than in previous attempts of Googling myself years ago. This is because throughout time my presence online has only increased. The easiest things to locate were my social networking accounts such as LinkedIn and Facebook. Upon examining this further however I realized that the Facebook link was not for my page, but for another 'Carolyn Morris' this is perhaps because I have taken privacy measures to ensure my Facebook page is hard to find. Besides the LinkedIn page it was hard to find much information about myself, either it's not out their or Im looking in the wrong places. I started to get more specific with my searches by including my hometown and current location. I still wasn't able to find as much information as I would have expected. One page did mention me via a page on Facebook I had previously liked. All in all I have realized there are a lot more Carolyn Morris' out there than I had previously thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment