Monday, April 30, 2012

Copado-Blog #7


                After reading Evan’s email on Saturday afternoon, I got to thinking about what possibly could we use that’s computerized that isn’t our phones and/or computers.  Last night I got to thinking about the topic closer and realized that I indeed do use multiple devices that are computerized!
                My night with computerized products began with the tipoff of some good old basketball playoffs.  As I turned it on I realized that to do this, it not only takes a television set, but also a few other devices such as: my DirecTV HD receiver, my surround sound system, and remotes to control both.  Also close by, for play by play purposes, my laptop and phone.  I am a tweeting machine, so I find it funny that I have both nearby and simultaneously use both for the same purpose.  Oh, and I also had my desktop computer on, which is logged onto Facebook, Twitter, and ESPN...24/7/!  Yes, it literally is logged on all day every day, even while I am at work right now typing up this post.haha. 
                After watching the first half of the game I had turned on, I went to a meet with a group to complete a group project, in which we had to use a projector so that we could all see our work in progress.  During that time, I logged on to Instagram a few times and again went to twitter to vent my frustrations I had with a certain member of the group.   
                Following the meeting, I went to work out at the SERF, where I used a variety of machines when doing my daily cardio. 
                That was pretty much the extent of my night, as far as using computing devices.  When I arrived home again, I ended up watching TV again and then fell asleep while texting and woke up with my phone still in my hands.  That just shows you how my life has become dependent of that device!  

No comments:

Post a Comment