I've never really given deep thoughts on every single digital thing I used, and on the top of my head, I only thought of my laptop, iMac, phone, and iPad. But, it turns out, that I used more digital things, like even the running machine at my gym that counts how many miles I ran or how many calories I burned.
Also, I found that I used my iPhone as a mini computer to carry around. I have a laptop, but its a netbook; it's small, slow, and very old so I usually just use it to take notes. But, it's so slow to boot up, that I started using my iPad to take notes. I bought a bluetooth keyboard-case that makes my iPad into a little notebook. I used apps like Evernote or Keynote to sync my notes on iCloud so I access it directly through my phone or desktop at home without a usb or sending it through email. Also, I just recently used keynote on my iPad to make a presentation and to look at for notes during a presentation.
After examining my everyday behavior, I found that even within the different devices, I used different applications that were synced to ther internet sites that I'm on all day. When I'm on my desktop, I'm on Facebook and even while I'm walking to class, I check my Facebook from my phone so I'm online even as I sleep. Also, sites such as Netflix also has an app so I can access my favorite shows from multiple devices. In fact, I think that I can get to apps such as Hulu or Netflix on ALL of my devices.
No comments:
Post a Comment