Monday, April 30, 2012

Discussion Post #7

For my evening, I used relatively small amount of computerized devices. I used my laptop foremost throughout the night, for homework and general internet surfing. Since I was doing homework almost the entire the night, my laptop was my premiere connection to computerized technology, and it dominated the use of my time. Right before I went to bed, I watched an episode of Mad Men, counting as my second computerized device. I watched the episode through Netflix on television, which was then through a Wii that was connected to the internet. I did not use my phone the entire Sunday evening, even though that is a computerized device which would have otherwise counted towards my total devices.
Only using two computerized devices is a relatively small amount, as I would likely have used more if I hadn't been inside doing homework all night. My phone, an ATM or debit card machine, a calculator, a copier, or a computerized card recognition system are all things that I might've used if I took a sample of my time during a week day.

No comments:

Post a Comment