On the contrary, reddit has never even sent me a confirmation e-mail or anything since I have created my username. Personally, a large reason I do not seek these websites out on my own time is because they remind me of spam and I don't need another slew of daily e-mails telling me things I don't care about. With reddit, this is not the case. I can thoroughly enjoy and endorse the website and confidently say I have not been harassed by their incessant e-mails or invisible followers who are choosing to follow someone for absolutely no reason.
Digg does not send e-mails out of the realm of reason, but it is definitely a turn-off to get an e-mail at least 1-2 times a week and I see it affecting my perception of the websites. Reddit is more randomly-based and Digg is turning out to be focused on more specific demographics.
Til next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment