Monday, April 30, 2012

Turner Blog Post 7

Usually my day starts off with an alarm this past Sunday wasn't any different. The next thing would probably be watching basketball on my laptop, without television or cable this is probably what my computer usage is for the most. Throughout the day I'm doing a number of things on my phone, music, games occasionally, checking several account, etc. Once I go to work we clock in with a hand scanner that records the times through a program called WorkBrain keeping track of hours for each pay period. At work usually working with a retail system RetailPro handling inventory quantities and tons of things at a retail location. Once at home for the night I may play a little Xbox online, check the weather for the next couple of days on my phone. I'm not one of this generation's techies so I never think about things like this that much but it is interesting to see how essentially everyone's daily life has some sort of influence from the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment