And, to top it off.... my "good" friend Marina already commented on it! :) and it has 6 views. woohoo
I have to say that through this whole experience, Marina has most definitely been the most active yogi on unitedyogis.com. Almost everything I have posted or said, she has responded to or commented on. I also see her name more than anyone else's on the news feed. One active yogi!
Unfortunately I was unable to be successful in my wikipedia dreams. I searched for my site and nothing came up. I then tried to make a page for it. After reading numerous instructions and creating a username for wikipedia I am still struggling to make a page. It keeps telling my the site is not a "notable" site and for some reason will not let me make a page for it. That being said I am going to talk about what I would have put on wikipedia had it allowed me to create a page.
UnitedYogis.com is an online community "where yogis unite online". Membership is free, and users are encouraged to create and fill out information on personal profiles. Members can invite friends, have thier own page, search other yogis on the site, blog, "talk" yoga on the discussion forum, browse yoga products, member benefits, search yoga jobs, and add events. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming and yogis are encouraged to interact with other users on the site.
please don't use this site for promotional purposes only. The blogs and discussions are for soliciting feedback, sharing ideas, and expressing your thoughts around yoga.
If you are interested in yoga, want to interact with and meet new friends over the web, and just enjoy some videos or pictures yoga related I highly suggest joining!

No comments:
Post a Comment