Upon viewing the
Wikipedia page for Last.fm, I found that the website did a pretty good job of outlining the different features the website allows for social networking and building one's music profile. However, I thought it could go more in depth about a particular feature called "neighbours," which allows users to see a top-50 listing of fellow users with music tastes most similar to the individual. Ostensibly, the user could then use this information about another person's similar music tastes to become friends with the person, acquire song recommendations, or simply just view that person's profile.
Here is a screenshot of how the Wikipedia originally described "neighbours" in the profile section (highlighted):
And here is a screenshot of the changes I made to the posting, giving a more in-depth description about "neighbours" (highlighted):
I'm not sure if the overseer of this particular page will elect to keep my information, as so other sections of the page speak a little bit about customization, but I think my edit just provides more of a clarification about the "neighbours" section on each individual's profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment