Monday, January 30, 2012

Introduction: Emma Molinare


Hi guys! My name is Emma Molinare and I am a junior zoology major here at UW. I am from Arlington Heights, IL a northwest suburb of Chicago. As my major would suggest I am a huge animal lover. I have worked at Brookfield Zoo for the past four years, volunteer at Henry Vilas Zoo and internship at Four Lakes Wildlife Center. This is a picture of me feeding an emu at Brookfield Zoo (AKA one of the happiest moments of my life). My goal is to work with animals in the future and I am constantly trying to find ways to get more hands on experience.

I also love traveling and have been very fortunate to have been able to travel at least once a year. This winter break I visited Maui, San Fransisco and LA and all three trips were amazing! I love exploring nature and visiting museums. This picture of my face is from a recent trip to The Field Museum in Chicago. I love the internet because of it's endless amounts of information. I hate that the internet has inSpirEd PeEpz 2 TalK LykE dIs.

See you all in discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment