Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Johnson--Practicum Post #3

Making Friends

I decided to try and branch out into the community by inviting other users to be my friend. I started with two users who are active in the community and have good posts.

Only one friend accepted me, jmeyers. Now that we're friends I'm probably going to ask them about cooking or something like that. In order to make more friends, I decided to post on the "Ingredients" forum. After I submitted my post, I received this message:


When my post was approved and posted it received a response from another user who was very helpful.


After reading the post I decided to try and 'friend' the user who had responded to me. Hopefully they add me because I'd like to be more involved in the forum, and have people I can message with questions or ask for recipes. My next step will be posting to more forums, and possibly making more friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment