Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Copado-Practicum Post #7 *tear*


    I saved this final *tear* practicum post for the Wikipedia page that I had planned to edit.  I must say, it was harder than I thought.  Being a forum page rather than an actual specialized webpage, Brown Pride forum did not have a Wikipedia page to edit. 

    What I did attempt to do was to edit the “internet forum” Wikipedia page so that I could add a section that would allow someone to see the many different forums for different demographics of internet browsers.  That is what the page was missing, yet I realize that this would create a never ending list of groups that could be added.  I stumbled upon Brown Pride after HOURS of searching for something to join and I feel it would have been much easier if there was somewhere that listed all of the forums based on age, gender, interest, and nationality. 
    
    Unfortunately, the page was locked and when I requested the permission to submit this section, Wiki denied it. 

    After Evan talked to us on Monday about trying even though there was not one made up, I figured I would at least speak of my attempt instead of just blowing off this last post.  I hope this is enough!  

No comments:

Post a Comment